REGISTRATION & STUDENT ACCOUNTS
EXISTING STUDENTS –
Please email your faculty advisor to find out what classes are being offered in the next term and sign up for them. If you are studying Christian education, your advisor is Dr. Diane Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you are studying Biblical studies or ministry, your advisor is Rev. Randall Davis (email@example.com).
INCOMING STUDENTS –
- If you have not applied and done your entrance interview yet, please go to the Application for Admission and apply there. If you need a paper application or need to speak to someone about the admissions process, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you have applied, you will be contacted by email for additional information (transcripts, references, etc.) and to set up your phone interview.
- For The One Room School Method online courses and community, go to our online courses and select the courses you want to take or sign up for our free resources.
Step 1- Set Up Your Online Student Profile
- Aletheia uses a variety of online products and software, and you will need to have access to certain programs. In addition, full-time students at Aletheia Christian College may receive a student email address if they so desire or continue to use their current email address.
- In order to set up your online student profile, you will receive an email from email@example.com after you have been accepted.
Step 2 – Register via Add/Drop slip
- After setting up your online student profile, you will receive an add/drop slip from your academic advisor with the course options for the following term in your listed email address.
- Fill out the form and return to your advisor.
Step 3 – Pay for your classes
- Once approved for your classes for the following term, Aletheia will calculate your semester costs (including any books you buy) and send you an electronic invoice. This invoice can be paid securely online or via check sent to Aletheia Christian College, 821 East Ave H, Jerome, ID 83338.
- If you need help with payments or other issues, please read our financial aid page.
Step 4 – Starting Classes!
- You’re set to go. All class resources, such as books and additional schedules, will be emailed to your ACC Email OR given to you by your professor at your first class.
Welcome to Aletheia Chrisitan College!